“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie _ affiliate networks

alex260785

affiliate
Dear all
I am new member, so I wish that yours can help to support me as well
I am interested in promoting mobile CPA offers
I was cooperating with two adv networks and they are net30
I would like to cooperate with some adv networks that will be paid by week but still have not found until now. Hope yours can help me on it.
Thanks!

Hi Alex,

most advertisers can pay weekly (so do we), but you need to prove your quality & traffic amount first. Have you already reached some results you may share with us?

Hi Alex,

most advertisers can pay weekly (so do we), but you need to prove your quality & traffic amount first. Have you already reached some results you may share with us?
If you agree, I will register to your network and try first in 1 week. Among this 1 week, you can verify my access flows to decide whether we can cooperate in long time or not.

We also offering weekly payments. But have to proof yours traffic quality , trustworthiness. What type of offers at which vertical you are looking for ? Let us know so we can all shape it up .
Good Luck.

If you agree, I will register to your network and try first in 1 week. Among this 1 week, you can verify my access flows to decide whether we can cooperate in long time or not.

you're welcome! Join us at dispply.com
Variety of CPI campaigns will definitely astonish you!

We also offering weekly payments. But have to proof yours traffic quality , trustworthiness. What type of offers at which vertical you are looking for ? Let us know so we can all shape it up .
Good Luck.
To promote sales I will select google adword campaign and I pay for every customer clicks in my campaign. I will find quality keywords to get more customers.
For social networking, I focus on facebook, twitter...
Invitation I want to promote: mobile content, cpi/cpd...

Dear all

Welcome to AffiliateFix @alex260785 ! Thanks for joining us here.

I would like to cooperate with some adv networks that will be paid by week but still have not found until now. Hope yours can help me on it.

We have an abundance of great networks in our Resources area and I am sure you will find what you require there. Be sure to communicate with them in their official listings threads and tell them where you are at with your marketing and what you are seeking in payment terms.

We're looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Dear all
Thanks!
Hi there!
If you are strong enough to deliver $250 per week, we will pay you weekly :) Ping me on Skype elena_mobioinc

banners
Back