The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New Year Opportunity

ringpartner

affiliate
This time of year really slows down for the online marketing world. Its a great time to catch up on those projects that you never have time for, review the past year and figure out where to improve for the next year, or simply put the feet up and burn through a entire show on netflix. Myself, I did a little of all three which made me think, "I should share some new year idea's with people in PPC"

The New Year will bring great opportunity's for offers like Tax, Credit, Rehab, Diet, Loans, debt. Be sure to do your research on these verticals. These offers tend to be higher payout so its a good opportunity to pay some of your own holiday expenses ;)

Would love to hear from other people what offers they have success with in January :)

- Taylo

Happy new year my friend. I also think to start with different verticals to find out which one is working great. Right now working on loan offers and would like to move to the rehab in this January.

Waiting for your sharing about PPC marketing. Thank you as well to figure out some working niche for PPCall.

banners
Back