The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

New to the group!

Alvanpilot

affiliate
Hey! Alvanpilot here. Living and learning. From what I hear, this is the place to be to actually learn a NO BS way to earn affiliate or AdSense Income Online.

I have been waiting to get jay's newest SCREW 95 course but apparently, he's been too busy lately.

QUESTION? Does anyone know where I can get OR buy Jay's original SCREW 95 course for review. I feel that there MUST be some changes since it's inception BUT there must STILL be many nuggets of truth and wisdom in it.

Thanks everyone!

Hey! Alvanpilot here.

HI @Alvanpilot , great to have you here. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Living and learning. From what I hear, this is the place to be to actually learn a NO BS way to earn affiliate or AdSense Income Online.

I have been waiting to get jay's newest SCREW 95 course but apparently, he's been too busy lately.

QUESTION? Does anyone know where I can get OR buy Jay's original SCREW 95 course for review. I feel that there MUST be some changes since it's inception BUT there must STILL be many nuggets of truth and wisdom in it.

Thanks everyone!

No one has heard from Jay in a very long time. He has been non-responsive to everyone's requests and including his members.

What is your current level of experience?

Are you at the Newbie stage?

have you started working with the appropriate tools like a tracker, a VPS, a traffic source, a vertical?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Sorry T J.

I just replied to you in a rather long, 4 paragraph reply. Unfortunately, when I hit Post Reply, it all just disappeared. WOW! Lol

Too long to re-write. Here is the SHORT of it. Online in Im for about 10 years.

I have an 8 year old site and another site that sells a 260 page ebook I wrote and published.

Recently wrote another ebook on a specialized niche and just now getting it on Amazon Kindle direct publishing.

Have been interested in affiliate marketing for quite some time. Jay's Blog renewed that interest. Understand keyword research very well, and sales copy. I was mostly interested In exactly how (the step by step procedure) that Jay used in his SCREW 95 Course to layout his affiliate sites.

I am using the same Wordpress Theme he used, DIVI, Elegant Theme. Just want to find out precisely, as per his SCREW 95 Course instruction exactly how he created the format for his affiliate sales websites and Adsense websites.

T J, thanks for the Welcome. I feel this Forum may be where I belong at this time.

Thx!

PS: even with no links in my post, I kept getting the following Error Window.............................

The following error occurred:
Sorry, you were not able to save since the content contained a link

For this Forum, before you can create content with links, you must first meet the minimum requirements

Minimum Requirements:
You must have created at least 10 Posts (Yours: 1)
Alternatively you can join The Dojo if you wish to bypass the rules above.

Well, sometimes a browser cache can play tricks like that. Not to worry. Just get another 7 posts in and it will all go away.

Hi, @Alvanpilot and welcome to the forums!

Yeah, Jay's course was good, he's a good teacher. Not sure where he got off to.

Sounds like you have a great start with your sites! If we can be of any help, don't hesitate to start a thread and let us know. :)

MI
Back