The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to the forum, but not new to marketing

jjarrett34

affiliate
Someone once told me that we have something to learn from everyone. I believe that's true. Sometimes we learn what not to do!

Although I'm new to this forum, (not new to marketing because I just wrote my first book), I came here because I know this forum has a lot to offer it's readers.

My business has taken an unexpected turn, and the affiliate products I'm recommending on my sites are doing very well. I felt I needed a definite upgrade on my education so I can provide my readers with more and better information to help them.

I'm a mom, and now a grandmother, and I take care of my granddaughter when my daughter and son in law are working. It makes running a business fulltime pretty interesting.

I look forward to getting to know all of you. I will try to answer as many questions as I can, because I do want to help, and I'm sure I'll have more than a few questions along the way.

Have a great weekend.

Jinger

Welcome to 5 Star, Jinger.

It is very good to know the reasons you decided to join 5 Star. Thank you very much.

As you know, things change very quickly. This is the perfect place to keep up with the changes.

It is always nice to have an experienced person join us because they can be helpful to the people who are just getting started and it is good to see that you want to help others.

I think you are going to feel right at home here.

Hi Jinger,

Welcome to 5 Star. Very glad you joined us, especially because you sound like you are invested in sharing your knowledge as well as learning from others.

I'm a happy Grandma too, so we have something in common. :)
Look forward to having you jump into some discussions when you have time.

banners
Back