The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New To PPC - Need Advice on My Very First Campaign.

Lipitive

affiliate
Hey Everyone.

I added $50 (+$25 with coupon) into my 7search account almost a year ago but I never even tried PPC yet.

But now I finally decided that I should try my hands over it, but before starting spending the money on it, I wanted to find a good and active forum that I believe this is.

Now I need advice that I should do it on my own by reading up the free available methods on luke's blog or here.

Or I should first start with a course or something that can help. I know about Dojo, but don't know its for newbies or not.

I will continue updating my status on this thread, but before starting the work finally, I want to have some advice on how and where I should start with.

I am already having accounts with Maxbounty/PeerFly and looking to start working with any one of them. Please tell me which one works better.

7search is great place to start with PPC. Start off with email submits they work well there.

Luke's blog has complete guide for 7search from setting up your campaign to optimizing it.

Aso, get yur subid blocking enabled there so you can track and block the bad publishers. This will get u profitable on 7search.

Good luck

7search is great place to start with PPC. Start off with email submits they work well there.

Luke's blog has complete guide for 7search from setting up your campaign to optimizing it.

Aso, get your subid blocking enabled there so you can track and block the bad publishers. This will get u profitable on 7search.

Good luck

As per my knowledge, You will have to optimise the 7Search a lot for not getting shitty traffic else you will end up wasting time and money only.

Still looking for more advices?
I was thinking of starting a dating offer with 7search.
Or I should go with email submits, they usually pays low.

I never had success with dating offers on 7search. Dating has worked best for me on POF.

Yes email submits have lower payouts, but they are much easier to convert.
I suggest you try dating with a better traffic source, that can provide higher quality traffic.

I never had success with dating offers on 7search. Dating has worked best for me on POF.

Yes email submits have lower payouts, but they are much easier to convert.
I suggest you try dating with a better traffic source, that can provide higher quality traffic.

Hmm.. So do you think I should first try up my hands on 7search and then reach POF for dating offers.

Already looking for good email converting email submits on PeerFly. Lets hope for good.

Hmm.. So do you think I should first try up my hands on 7search and then reach POF for dating offers.

Already looking for good email converting email submits on PeerFly. Lets hope for good.

Its your choice. 7search is search ppc its based on keywords on the other hand pof is social based mainly on demographics.
Both of these require different type research, 7search mainly requires you to find keywords and their variation on the other pof requires you to match the demographics of your audience to that of your offer.

Since you have already deposited in 7search I suggest your start off with that. pof will require a bigger budget.
After u have gotten your feet wet with 7search then I suggest you move to bing, it has much larger volume and quality so the bids are higher.

Stick one traffic source till you master it.

Peerfly has great email submits. you can also check maxbounty too.

Good luck

Its your choice. 7search is search ppc its based on keywords on the other hand pof is social based mainly on demographics.
Both of these require different type research, 7search mainly requires you to find keywords and their variation on the other hand pof requires you to match the demographics of your audience to that of your offer.

Since you have already deposited in 7search I suggest your start off with that. pof will require a bigger budget.
After u have gotten your feet wet with 7search then I suggest you move to bing, it has much larger volume and quality so the bids are higher.

Stick one traffic source till you master it.

Peerfly has great email submits. you can also check maxbounty too.

Good luck

banners
Back