The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to Mobile Affiliate Market

greensmith2014

affiliate
Hi, I heard that mobile CPA can make more money, so I also want to join this industry. But I know there will be many difficulty. So, is there someone who can help me. give me some recommendation for start? Thanks a lot!!!

Hi, I heard that mobile CPA can make more money, so I also want to join this industry. But I know there will be many difficulty. So, is there someone who can help me. give me some recommendation for start? Thanks a lot!!!

Hi @greensmith2014 ,

Personally, I think that Pay Per Call is the best bet in mobile at the moment, especially if you are new to mobile marketing. You'll have a learning curve with anything you start with. There is no "magic place" to begin. You need to study and research the opportunities in mobile if mobile is where you have decided to start your online marketing journey. This is true of any of the many places you can begin.

Also, if you are a "Newbie", your head is in the perfect spot to begin with a good foundation. Read the following thread all the way through and you will see what will make your beginnings in marketing a smooth transition.

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Remember to post your thoughts at the end of the thread.

T J

Hi @greensmith2014 ,

Personally, I think that Pay Per Call is the best bet in mobile at the moment, especially if you are new to mobile marketing. You'll have a learning curve with anything you start with. There is no "magic place" to begin. You need to study and research the opportunities in mobile if mobile is where you have decided to start your online marketing journey. This is true of any of the many places you can begin.

Also, if you are a "Newbie", your head is in the perfect spot to begin with a good foundation. Read the following thread all the way through and you will see what will make your beginnings in marketing a smooth transition.

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Remember to post your thoughts at the end of the thread.

T J
Hi, Thanks for your help. so kindly of you.I will learn the post you sent me. May I know your skype so that if I have any other question, I can ask you?

Everyting is hard from start, just put your whole heart, you will get reward.Believe me. Buy some related video,take part in some forum,like STM, and make friends with some super affiliate, of course, you should be have money to test. Hope you will be success.;)

Mobile marketing is hot in now a days. It's a new trend, and definitely has big scope for making money.

Wishing you a bright future in Mobile marketing.:)

Hey @greensmith2014
Well, in this industry you need 2 things. First is traffic, the users from many different sources such has mobile apps, social networks, mobile versions of web-pages visitors, networks and many more. And second - offers that you would promote, mobile games and other apps. I would suggest you to start with a pretty popular app, a game for example, and promote it. I think that CPI model is very effective and for beginners it would be a good option.
As I present affiliate network ClickRocket we would be happy to help you with your first steps:
1. Register at the platform as our partner
2. Chose an offer you would like to promote, based on to which GEOs can you promote and what payout does satisfy you
3. Wait until you are approved to run that offer, if needed contact your manager
4. Run offer
5. Get money!

If you need any info on basis for affiliate marketing and terminology you can check it here - FAQ - ClickRocket | What is affiliate marketing, CPA?

Hey @greensmith2014
Well, in this industry you need 2 things. First is traffic, the users from many different sources such has mobile apps, social networks, mobile versions of web-pages visitors, networks and many more. And second - offers that you would promote, mobile games and other apps. I would suggest you to start with a pretty popular app, a game for example, and promote it. I think that CPI model is very effective and for beginners it would be a good option.
As I present affiliate network ClickRocket we would be happy to help you with your first steps:
1. Register at the platform as our partner
2. Chose an offer you would like to promote, based on to which GEOs can you promote and what payout does satisfy you
3. Wait until you are approved to run that offer, if needed contact your manager
4. Run offer
5. Get money!

If you need any info on basis for affiliate marketing and terminology you can check it here - FAQ - ClickRocket | What is affiliate marketing, CPA?
haha, Thank you .So you are a mobile network? You accept newbie?

be careful cutting and pasting the code sent by email if you send app here ....the form is quite touchy and will reject your code

@greensmith2014 We are a Affiliate Network, specified on mobile app installs and WEB games. And yes, we do accept newbies, but first we always test traffic quality.

banners
Back