The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

New to Forum and CPA Marketing

SamK

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I have experience in SEO but I am new to CPA marketing, and reading and learning about CPA lately.

I decided to first start with dating niche as it is one of niches recommended for newbies. I would begin with the PoF as the traffic source but I see the registration to PoF is closed for the moment. Do you guys have any other recommended traffic network that will go well with these type of offers.

Thanks for any input

POF is only for US affiliates I guess, no registration from tier 2 and 3 countries allowed, For other sources I would recommend Trafficjunky , 50onred Adult, Adultmoda they are all good. But my concern would be, do you have preference to the type of Ads you want to run, Like, Display (Banners) or Contextual (PPV) ? Regards

As far as I know, POF closed its doors to all new registrations whether you are from US or not.

I would start with display ads. Trafficjunky and adultmode looks more for adult focused traffic. Do you think they would be a good start for dating offers if you are a newbie?

Thank you

Hi everyone,

Hello @SamK , great to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I have experience in SEO but I am new to CPA marketing, and reading and learning about CPA lately.

I decided to first start with dating niche as it is one of niches recommended for newbies. I would begin with the PoF as the traffic source but I see the registration to PoF is closed for the moment. Do you guys have any other recommended traffic network that will go well with these type of offers.

We look forward to your posts and threads. Loads of traffic sources in our Resources area along with discussions, follow alongs, and case studies.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

As far as I know, POF closed its doors to all new registrations whether you are from US or not.

I would start with display ads. Trafficjunky and adultmode looks more for adult focused traffic. Do you think they would be a good start for dating offers if you are a newbie?

Thank you

What kind of dating offers are you looking to start with, if its Adult, then thats fine, But if its mainstream you might consider other sources

MI
Back