The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

New to Affiliate Links and am looking for advice :)

shabra15

affiliate
Hi to Everyone out there!! :)

I am two months into starting my website and I could not be more happier with my results so far! My website is etravelerbudget dot com and I am making it out to be a Travel/Blog site. It has a lot of work that needs to be done, but I have been working really hard on it and I have increased the traffic to around 150-250 page views per day. I am getting to the point where I need to start optimizing all of my pages for SEO to increase their views as well as making my site to a point where I make money off of affiliates..I just haven't gotten to that point and would love some pointers are maybe some advice on how to do so. If anyone could check out my website and let me know how I am doing so far that would be greatly appreciated...as I really don't have too many friends in the niche yet.

Hello Shabra,
You have come to the right place.
First of all, before we speak about SEO, let`s talk about the design of your website.
I (this is a personal opinion) do not like the design, the header is not speaking to me, and the color scheme is not that good.
Have you put some thought in buying a template, or searching for a more modern free one?
Also, you need to change the favicon of the website.

Other than this, you are on the right track, see your website as a project and invest time in it

I am glad that we can agree upon the fact that my theme needs to be changed. I bought a white press theme on wordpress, but for some reason I am having problems uploading it to wordpress after downloading it. Also, I have been struggling to put my logo up on the top left as my header. Thank you for your input.

Hi to Everyone out there!! :)

Hello @shabra15 , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I am two months into starting my website and I could not be more happier with my results so far! My website is etravelerbudget dot com and I am making it out to be a Travel/Blog site. It has a lot of work that needs to be done, but I have been working really hard on it and I have increased the traffic to around 150-250 page views per day. I am getting to the point where I need to start optimizing all of my pages for SEO to increase their views as well as making my site to a point where I make money off of affiliates..I just haven't gotten to that point and would love some pointers are maybe some advice on how to do so. If anyone could check out my website and let me know how I am doing so far that would be greatly appreciated...as I really don't have too many friends in the niche yet.

The best thing you can do is post his request in a follow along. Go to the Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum and create a new thread with your project data along with the advice and guidance you are seeking. This way you will capture the attention of the membership and achieve a greater degree of engagement.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back