monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Teespring ad campaign help

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by mufortune, May 14, 2014.

1. mufortune

mufortune Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys, just started on teespring a week ago. Finally got around to create campaigns to a few shirt designs. Today I've stopped most of the ads which had no sales and have reached the testing budget of $20. CTR for the ads ranged btwn 0.7 - 2%, which I guess probably isn't going to result in a winning campaign.

I have a particular PPE ad that had CTR of 3% and 91 website clicks but no sales. Its a sports team related design, my interest targeting is on the players of the team.
    1. Not sure if the $10 off $14.98 was misleading? User might have thought they were getting $10 off $14.98 instead of $10 off $24.98. Hence when they reach sales page they still see $14.98.

2. Burning question on which option should I use. Website clicks , Website conversions or Page post engagement? Should I be using cpc or ocpm for bidding?

Not sure what to make of it, any advice is very much appreciate! Thank you.

analysis.jpg

2. monetizer
  3. srijon

srijon Affiliate affiliate

I am facing the exact problem, NO Sales..
    I am using Power Editor and Almost the Same approach as described above.
    My CTR is 3.441% and Avg CPC is $0.39 .
    16 Clicks 9 Actions but NO Sales Yet..

I am NOT sure what I am doing wrong.
    Will Really Appreciate a Pro Advice.

Thanks In Advance.

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

1. Not sure if the $10 off $14.98 was misleading? User might have thought they were getting $10 off $14.98 instead of $10 off $24.98. Hence when they reach sales page they still see $14.98.

Yes, clean this up.

2. Burning question on which option should I use. Website clicks , Website conversions or Page post engagement? Should I be using cpc or ocpm for bidding?

Website clicks ON post engagement usually works out cheapest, always oCPM.

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

16clicks is such a small amount - what's your daily budget?

I'd spend at least $20-40, if you haven't had any sales then ditch it.

If you've spent that and only getting 16clicks you're doing something wrong.

6. mlaghfiri

mlaghfiri Affiliate affiliate

may be the problem in the sale page (T Shirt page) try to rewrite it :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI