The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Submission Tracking System

M

maxseo

I am rolling out new submission tracking system, currently to test it, please use this registration page

Steps:

1. register go to DirStats user account registeration - DirStats.Com, make sure you provide one or two websites to track. this has not yet been validated
2. login with your credentials Your site submission tracking - DirStats.Com
3. go to directory list Search or browse for TOP SEO directories DirStats.Com and check out the status column.

RED - NOT SUBMITTED YET
YELLOW - PENDING APPROVAL
GREEN - ACCEPTED

There is still lots to be done, like reports, control panel etc, but already you can register and see how easy you can track your sites and submissions to web directories.

I would appreciate few comments on this feature

don't quite understand what the submission tracking is about, is it the number of submission from the sites listed in the panel ?

It will be useful if you make your directory easier to use, I usually give up try to add site when I get this error message the 3rd time:
The following errors occurred:

* Password: ** WATCH THE USE OF LANGUAGE!!!
* Repeat Password: ** WATCH THE USE OF LANGUAGE!!!
Its not a very helpful error message

what password or the username were you tryng to use, I had the language filter applied on those inputs. I will remove later.

The submission tracking is about you adding manually your website to various directories, and then marking them approprately as PENDING or APPROVED in my list

That is an excellent tool, does it tell you if your link is approved and then removed in future?

MI
Back