The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New Person On Board!

S

ShyAngel

Hello everyone my name is Shannon. I am an affiliate of work at home data entry. This is all new to me so I am here to make some friends to share some business ideas with. I hope to keep learning new things everyday as the more I know the more tools I have to succeed in my business. Hope to hear from all of you. I wish you all the best of luck!

Work from home, entering simple data into short online forms for companies and earn up to $1000 or more a day!

Welcome to 5 Star, ShyAngel.

This is the perfect place to make some friends and keep learning new things. You will find many very friendly and very helpful people here at 5 Star.

Thank you everyone. I am hoping to learn alot thru this site and searching online the way I do. However I may feel overwhelmed right now cause I'm new at this Advertisement program I'm doing from home. But I'm hoping in the next week or two I'll start getting the swing of things and not feeling so lost.
Any help and suggestions on what I can do to learn about advertising online? Remember I'm new at this so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated on helping me get the word out of my business website. Thank you all for taking the time to read this...Hope to hear from someone soon!

Work At Home Today Data Entry!

banners
Back