The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Sue Turner

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I have never had a lot of experience with forums, but i decided to join this one to see what people are talking about and get involved with some chats, I am a personal assistant for an online affiliate marketing system. I am not here to market, just to get some idea of what people want so that we may improve our system or just gain a little more understanding!

Thanks for having me!

Hi everyone,

I have never had a lot of experience with forums, but i decided to join this one to see what people are talking about and get involved with some chats, I am a personal assistant for an online affiliate marketing system. I am not here to market, just to get some idea of what people want so that we may improve our system or just gain a little more understanding!

Thanks for having me!

Welcome aboard the AffiliateFix @Sue Turner , may I ask what company you're working with? Someone already a member here? Watch out, you may get your own company rolling because of all the folks here that are encouraging and helpful.

See you around the forum @Sue Turner

T J

Welcome aboard the AffiliateFix @Sue Turner , may I ask what company you're working with? Someone already a member here? Watch out, you may get your own company rolling because of all the folks here that are encouraging and helpful.

See you around the forum @Sue Turner

T J

Hi T J

Thank you for the message, the company I am working for is Dollars Want Me Time Proven System - Home I look forward to getting more involved with the forum!

banners
Back