The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

New LinkShare Merchant Pingo: Prepaid Rechargeable Calling Card = Reoccurring Revenue

PingoPrepaidCallingCards

affiliate
93% of our customers recharge their calling cards :D

I'm on my thrid day on a new job as an affiliate marketing manager. I'm working at a site called Pingo that sells rechargeable prepaid calling cards. Pingo is a new merchant on Linkshare Affiliate Network.

I've been working in the online world for 5 plus years and have worked for two search engine marketing agencies. I'd be happy share any advice for your websites SEM & SEO strategies.

Who are Pingo's Customers?

Our customers are a diverse bunch. Some use Pingo calling cards to save on long distance calling in the United States. Others use Pingo to save on international calling to countries all over the world or for easy calling access when they are traveling overseas. On average, mobile users with Pingo Calling Cards save 90% or more on their international calls.

When you promote Pingo, you can choose to promote the great savings we offer your customers for domestic calling or international calling or both! You know your customers best, and you know what type of savings will appeal to them. Remember to let your customers know that when they sign up for Pingo through the affiliate channel, they will receive $5 in free calls!

* Our Offer: :)

You'll receive an $8 flat fee for each new customer purchase you generate. When you have more than 75 orders, you'll receive $10 per new purchase, and for more than 125 orders, $12 per purchase! But that's not all...

You?ll keep on earning, even after the initial purchase. More than 90% of Pingo customers recharge their accounts, and we?ll pay you an additional $1 for every recharge during their first six months.

About Us:

Pingo provides "virtual" calling cards designed to provide its customers with the best prepaid calling card experience, including quality, convenience, and customer service at the most competitive rates available today. With Pingo calling cards there are no additional charges?just a nominal $.98 monthly maintenance fee?what you see is what you pay.

Pingo phone cards are a service of iBasis, one of the ten largest carriers of international phone calls in the world. With Pingo, you can take advantage of the same high quality international service and price advantage iBasis has been providing to leading phone companies like AT&T, MCI, and Sprint on a wholesale basis since 1997.

Learn More at:
http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do

I look forward to your advice in starting a new merchant affiliate program

Brian

MI
Back