monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Into CPA Industry? Here Is Your Mini Notebook!

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Samrath Gupta, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

We all start up as a newbie. Nobody is born with experience of everything and as a newbie there are many things one should keep in mind especially when you’re entering into CPA industry!

Below are few points you must keep in mind:

• A website is not an important part for getting approved into any CPA network.
    • Many CPA networks don’t look after your website. They look after How you can promote offers,etc..
    • Many networks allow newbies tho, if you have experience then that’s a PLUS!
    • If you don’t have experience then don’t hide it! Tell them you’re NEW but you’ve got plans and all.
    • Make your AM your friend and ask him to keep you updated with latest offers, Top Converting one’s,etc..
    • Never lie anything in your application like you have 5+ Years of exp, You are a master of traffic generation,etc..
    • Never send fraud traffic to your offers. You’ll get BANNED!!
    • Dont ask your friends all over the world to complete offers If that particular offer doesn’t allows incent!
    • These were few points you must keep in mind !

Remember not to break any CPA network rule because if you do so you can harm yourself in big time

Keep making money and prosper

Regards
    ~Sam~

2. monetizer
  3. Randize

Randize Affiliate affiliate

Word.. thank you Sam.

4. Samrath Gupta

I hope you found it useful Randize :)

Regards
    ~Sam~

5. ejacobs

ejacobs Affiliate affiliate

Hi, I am new to CPA, not promoted anything yet, trying to get aproved... Can someone tell me or point me in the right direction for CPA offers relating to the bible. I have a blog that I have started and would like to put some CPA offers on it.. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks

6. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

7. Samrath Gupta

Thanks brotha :)

I'm glad you liked it :)

Regards
    ~Sam~

Featured Resources (View All)

MI