The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Here

Jet01

Hi, My name is Jason, and I have previously run an online gambling affiliate program for many years, I won't mention the company.

I have since started working at an affiliate Management company, and we have some pretty big name clients we are going to be rolling out an affiliate program for in the next month or two, so I'm sure you will be getting to know me better. The first one which should be launching next week is for the Globe and Mail, but it was not my intention to promote it here, so i will move along.

I ran my own internet marketing company for about 5 years, and am well knowledged in all facets of online marketing. I am sure you will see me around a lot, and I consider myself a guru when it comes to online marketing. As for saying that, I still have a lot to learn, and like learning from other experienced and non experienced emarketers in the field.

I know how it feels to be an affiliate manager and an affiliate and I think every affiliate manager should.

I will sign off here, and welcome anyone who wants to contact me, I like to expand my network.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Welcome to 5 Star. I think no matter how experienced any of us are, we can always learn and grow.
I learn new things here almost daily and I'm the grandma of affiliate marketing.
(Not really, I just made that up.) ;) :p

So look forward to networking with you and thank you in advance for any tips and knowledge you will be sharing with our members.

Welcome to 5 Star, Jason.

Your introduction post is actually your second post here at 5 Star. I read your first post and you are off to a very good start. You gave lots of details and plenty of very useful information. That post could be beneficial to many 5 Star members and visitors.

5 Star can be very helpful to you in the promotion of affiliate programs. You will discover this to be true as time passes.

I am sure you will enjoy being a 5 Star member since there are many very friendly people around here. I hope you will continue to participate in the discussions.

I just noticed you are from Canada. We have lots of Canucks here so you should feel right at home.

ShareResults has a forum here and and they are from Montreal.
They are about to be a 5 Star client too. TA DA..... drum roll pa... lease!
(We've been wanting to work together for a long time and they are finally coming aboard)

AzoogleAds and Mport are 5 Star clients as well and they are from Canada too.

Plus I've partied with James Martell and his group up in Vancouver. We have lots of other Canadian affiliates here too, so again you should feel right at home.

banners
Back