The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New here and need help with getting affiliates, good programs, and more.

Chaze

Well I have a long message about me and what I do but the forums just keeps saying you have a spam elements. If people can't use the forum normally it defeats having over the top spam tools. Annoying.​

Well I have a long message about me and what I do but the forums just keeps saying you have a spam elements. If people can't use the forum normally it defeats having over the top spam tools. Annoying.​
Please elaborate?

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Chaze !

Yes, can you tell us more about what or who is saying you have spam elements? What exactly have you posted that got you any responses or messages regarding spam?

T J

Welcome, @Chaze !

:confused:We're all a bit mystified, hope you can elaborate so our admins can look into the problem, or let you know how to tell your story without setting off a spam warning. Sounds like it would be interesting to read about your background and experience!

banners
Back