The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New Guy - Searching for Freedom

jcofano

affiliate
JC here...

I'm on a mission to get my life back. I can't handle sitting behind a computer... and in countless meetings 9 hrs. a day. I'm dying from corporate BS, and must break free fast, before it's too late.

I have a solid plan, but still need to learn as much as possible from other effective marketers.

Cheers!

JC here...

I'm on a mission to get my life back. I can't handle sitting behind a computer... and in countless meetings 9 hrs. a day. I'm dying from corporate BS, and must break free fast, before it's too late.

I have a solid plan, but still need to learn as much as possible from other effective marketers.

Cheers!

You do realise that most successful IMer's sit behind a computer at least 9+ hours a day. :)

Hehe, @MrSmith - I was going to say that, too. :)

Difference is, he'll be working for himself and not dealing with the corporate BS.

All that said....

Welcome to the AFix family, @jcofano !

There is a ton of info for newbies here. The best places to start:

Newbie411 | Free Download
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

When you're ready, you may also want to consider joining The Dojo for free tools, landing pages, case studies, tutorials, etc.

If you have questions that you can't find answers for, just come ask in the forum. You're a 'Fixer now, so you have the support of thousands of other 'Fixers. :)

JC here...

Welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo @jcofano ! Great to have you here.

Cheers!

We have loads of actionable information and an abundance of great members offering up advice and guidance throughout every day. I'm sure you'll get it on well with this family!

T J

Hi JS!
Nice to meet you. It's right decisions obviously to leave corporate world and to start own business!

MI
Back