The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New guy Nihil!

nihil

affiliate
(Could also mean "New guy nothing") oh well, here we go;

I'm new here, obviously, but I came across the site and saved it in May/March I think so I have been dying to get to "work" so to speak and join in on, most of all the dojo of course - but also being among like-minded people and discussing these sorts of things.

I decided to code & host a website b ack then and it took me this long to actually get it done,, however that was not because of any lack of skill/experience.. I've just had a lot of stuff happen to me irl. Now I am here though, and I hope I will like it here.

By the looks of it (checked a few threads out and you all seem nice and respectful at least. ;)

I am horrible at introductions, so I will stop here and let you ask if you want to know something else. :)

(Will update my profile with a nice little picture and all the info tomorrow after I have slept. Had a long night)

So anyhow... Hi everyone!

Hello! Welcome to AffiliateFix

Thanks :) Currently going through python quickly to code my site with python, anyways, anything on here you'd recommend that I started out with once it's up tomorrow<qmark> (Need to switch keyboard badly, my apologies. (or tonight, we'll see soon enough!)

I'm new here, obviously, but I came across the site and saved it in May/March I think so I have been dying to get to "work" so to speak and join in on, most of all the dojo of course - but also being among like-minded people and discussing these sorts of things.

Hi everyone!

Hi @nihil and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

Sounds like you have a plan in motion. Taking action is what it's all about. We llok forward to seeing you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back