• Yes but I may not be interested.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, I am not into PPV

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dddraj

affiliate
Title may sound little off idk,

I started PPV few weeks back and now I am having some success here!

But here's the thing, I am developing a awesome light weight cms for all PPV marketers. Containing many useful PPV tools, It will be a package of tons of PPV tools along with main feature of organizing all their PPV landing pages easily and systematically! Obviously it will be a a paid tool, just one time fee, simply get it install it and its ready! All future upgrades will be free for life. We may also offer one basic version for free for you to give it a try!

I am little bit skeptical about PPV market.. Is it still hot? I mean you still do PPV marketing? YOU....

Now, So if you do PPV marketing and willing to get your hands on a really useful PPV tool than just shoot a post on this thread below and let me know! I just need some confidence and motivation to keep the development on!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi my friend,,, PPV is effective ,, many ppls use PPV and earn good cash,, so my advice is to keep walking

PPV is still valid ;) I make money out of it same with many affiliates. It's best place to start out with marketing atm

Thanks,

PPV or CPV which is the correct term, is still in a nascent stage but is maturing fast. However, it is used by serious marketers only due to the relatively high deposits involved. Any tools that will provide assistance will be appreciated by PPV marketers.

If you want any feedback from active PPV feel free to PM me with your skype. I would love to give it a go and share my opinion.

Thanks,
Johnny

Which PPV networks do you find success with? I tried PPC with 7Search but no luck. My tracker doesn't even tally with theirs, so I think I'll try some PPV networks this time.

I won't suggest you to try PPV if you haven't received any success in PPC with 7search , To what I experienced PPV is more difficult and requires a lot of patience. As you need to test lot of things. Although testing is required in every marketing but still PPV wasn't easy as I thought it would be. so I think you shouldn't quit PPC right away.

Setup everything properly, Write attractive ad copy and find best offer related keyword and test everything. If there's any tracking issues, try contacting their support. Everyone has to face these problems when starting out in any of paid traffic.

To answer your question, In PPV, I started with LeadImpact and now also using Traffic Vance and I am basically building lists to promote biz opp. I started seeing profit after more than 30 unsuccessful campaigns.

Thanks so much bro for your feedback, I guess I'll follow your advice as this is just my first campaign. Lead Impact and Traffic Vance now requires a $1,000.00 deposit and it's hard for a to a newbie like me. Can you suggest any other PPV networks that require lower deposits?

Thanks so much bro for your feedback, I guess I'll follow your advice as this is just my first campaign. Lead Impact and Traffic Vance now requires a $1,000.00 deposit and it's hard for a to a newbie like me. Can you suggest any other PPV networks that require lower deposits?

Sorry, I haven't tried any other so cant suggest. When they require minimum deposit so high as just because they have quality traffic and they don't want people to pollute the network and waste time and resource on their network also to maintain the level of competitiveness so that its doesn't become too saturated and less profitable.

So when you start making profit through PPC, than give a shot to Traffic Vance first.

Hope that helps. :)

This is cool, please let us know when this software is ready, I might try the free one first.

Thanks buddy! Its going to take some more time, As I am busy in some other projects as well and still trying to finalize more cool features we need to include in this self hosted tool box. I want to make sure that people really find it useful and helps them. :)

MI
Back