Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Fanpages....

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Hey man, so we all know you have one large fan pages.

Do you have others? If so how when below 1000 likes do you find it most effective to grow them?

We all know posting with FPTraffic etc but on some of my pages the interaction is very low and I get say 1-2 likes a day.

Tips....

I have quite a few Pages that I work on pretty often. I usually will start out posting 1 new photo a day at first so I can build up some content for the new users to check out. Then, I'll do a Facebook Ads campaign for Likes. I'll run my Likes campaign until I'm at around 10,000 Likes or until new content starts to go viral and get free Likes.

For example, I just started an Eminem page earlier this month. I've got an ad campaign going for it right now getting $0.03 Likes:
How I Advertise on Facebook

stats.png

I'll probably let that keep going until I hit around 10,000 Likes and then I'll try to monetize. Depending on how that goes I'll attempt to scale :)

Thank you, so you'll likely spend $300ish to get your pages to 10000 likes, then let FPTraffic take it from there?

Thank you, so you'll likely spend $300ish to get your pages to 10000 likes, then let FPTraffic take it from there?

I'm hoping with some ad variations and viral traffic to reach 10,000 Likes for less than $150. We'll see. But yes, I'm going to let FPTraffic take care of the rest.

banners
Back