The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New & Excited

edithM

affiliate
Hi everyone, I joined several weeks ago but before I could get to know the forum my elderly computer died & I just got it fixed (sort of) so hope to be around here real often.

I'm totally new at CPA but am ready to try something, anything just to get my feet wet. In the past I made a couple WP blogs but didn't really know what to do with them so they didn't amount to anything.

I guess we're supposed to have goals, so my first goal is to earn enough to buy an up-to-date computer that is reliable

I'm looking forward to learning from everybody here! Edith

Hey etihM, welcome to CPAFix :)

I remember starting out on a really crappy computer too and that was also one of my first goals (to get an awesome computer).

Got there evenutally. Have a beast of a computer now with big dual screens and a sweeeeet massive desk and big ass comfy chair... makes working so much better.

Best of luck, hoping for your success!

Welcome to the industry!! You have a lot to learn and it will be fun learning it!! We are all here to help each other. If you have any questions then please feel free to post your questions. We will all jump in and help you if we can!!
Also check out Affiliate Paying to check out networks reputations. This site allows you to post your experiences with the networks!!

banners
Back