The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

NEW! Excellent Looking Forum Software

Resonate

<span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg
affiliate
Just came across this excellent looking new piece of forum software, very interested in it & would love to hear your views on it!

It is called WoltLab Burning Board 3, license's start from $69.99 so its reasonably cheap i think.
WoltLab Burning Board 3 is the modern, secure and user friendly solution for your discussion board! Our software uses most modern internet technologies and is built upon up-to-date web standards. For this reason you will notice, that the installation procedure, which is quite different from other or older forum systems, behaves similar to an installer for "real-life" applications on a typical PC system. You don't need any programming or database knowledge, the installer handles everything nearly automatically.
Check out the WoltLab Burning Board 3 main website or skip straight to the demo version of the forum software.

looks fantastic and description sound nice. Will not be testing it soon, if you should use it to start a forum resonate, please let me know.

Thanks

Right Temi, I have ghot this Woltlab Burning Board 3 software
up & running on my W3Seo.org domain. Register & take a look at the features its ****** awesome W3Seo Webmaster Forum

It looks good but the folder icon just took my attention to every topics. SMF and vbulletin will be fine to me.

banners
Back