The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Domain - Did I Screw myself???

LazyAssEh!

affiliate
Hi, i just bought a new domain (i thought), when i started working on it, noticed that it had a DA of 14 and Home page auth. of 28. Went to majestic and saw that it was actually a local businesses previous website. Backlinks all look ok. They are from decent directories and sites.

In majestic it says "NameResolutionFailure" for the crawl status.

Is that bad or just because it hasn't been live and crawled in a while?

I built the foundation of the site and submitted the sitemaps on Thursday. Been about 35 hrs but still haven't been indexed.

How long does it usually take?

I see that home url in indexed in google.

This is my first website.

Did i screw my self?

Google has indexed 6 of the 12 pages. Sittin at a stand for 5 days now.

Building some backlinks and drip feeding social signals.

Hopefully they get moving and index soon.

They've indexed all other pages even the privacy and disclosure, and the top page with like 2 sentences.

But not the actual inner money pages.

Google whyyy??
confused.gif

The suspense is killin me.
frown.png

Have you check that you get the penalty by google penguin or panda update. According to your post you should have some visitors. Have you checked your visitors states?

It's too early to say anything. Give it a couple weeks and if nothing happens then you can start checking. Also check if the sate hasn't been penalized or used for a redirect or anything.

UPDATE

Been about 2 weeks now. Everything was indexed about 4 days ago.

One of my new pages was ranking at the bottom of page 2 and now is no where to found.

All pages are indexed and show up when i enter the url. But nothing seems to be ranking.

I webmasters, it says my pages are in positions 20 - 188 but when i go there, nothing shows. I know wb is not very accurate.

I;m using mikes marketing tools to check rank. All pages show error in google. One page was showing ranking at 20 before.

All i've built are social properties, submitted to a few high pr directories and a few other pages ie: wehearit,...
No more than 5 per day.

Did i receive a penalty???

I'm freakin out.

P.S. How do you check for penguin and panda penalty?

If you haven't done anything to rank your website and it's been just a couple weeks... I don't see why it should rank any higher.
Also, the rankings are checked either in global Google or maybe in a country, so if you're not in the same google domain and also you're not using public search results, then you won't see them.

If you haven't done anything to rank your website and it's been just a couple weeks... I don't see why it should rank any higher.
Also, the rankings are checked either in global Google or maybe in a country, so if you're not in the same google domain and also you're not using public search results, then you won't see them.

I am trying to rank locally. Which it was on the second page. Low competition.

But i did try to buy a few PBN links but the guy didn't deliver and he cancelled.

Before i checked with a tracker, I was in #20. but now it says ERROR in google for all inner pages.

Anyone one know what this means?

You should check that with your tracker's support.
Even if you bought pBN links, probably you wouldn't see results in the first 2 weeks.

if your domain and articles were new that's probably the reason you saw them a couple days and then they were gone. Google Dance in action.

Hi, i just bought a new domain (i thought), when i started working on it, noticed that it had a DA of 14 and Home page auth. of 28. Went to majestic and saw that it was actually a local businesses previous website. Backlinks all look ok. They are from decent directories and sites.

In majestic it says "NameResolutionFailure" for the crawl status.

Is that bad or just because it hasn't been live and crawled in a while?

I built the foundation of the site and submitted the sitemaps on Thursday. Been about 35 hrs but still haven't been indexed.

How long does it usually take?

I see that home url in indexed in google.

This is my first website.

Did i screw my self?
It is great that you will not work extremely hard to have your website on top of the google page ranking. I am suspecting that the results you are are expecting have not been effected due to the fact that the websites may be containing several pages. It sometimes take a while to have a refresh and the indexing be updated. Be sure to check even after some other time and also see whether the ranking has been updated.

banners
Back