The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Announcement New Cooperation with Mobisummer !

J

Jin_Mobisummer

Hello everyone

Hope you are doing well.

I feel glad to meet you guys here ! Some of my affiliates has recommended me here to meet more partners and build great cooperation here .

now pls let me make a brief introduction about Mobisummer :

Founded in 2014, Mobisummer is a rapidly growing performance–based mobile network, with a very passionate, dedicated and experienced team.

We concentrate on Easy&Effective solution for both advertiser and publisher. We partner with many companies worldwide, achieving excellent global coverage.

Our team will always be here for you, providing hands-on consultation and service to achieve your goals

we are a global leading mobile affliate network based in China. We work with direct advetisers all over the world and have many exclusive offers. Our offers mainly include app install, subscription, etc.

Anyways , I've been visiting this forum every day but still can not find a efficient way to build more cooperation with affiliates , can anybody give me some suggestion ? Thanks in advance !

It wil be great if we can start this as our long-term cooperation. Plz let me know if you want to have a shot. Thx!

Anybody here who havent got Mobisummer payment from 2016OCT? What can i do now?
Hello Ahna,

Please send email to our Operation Team mail box. We will help you with your issue. Thank you for cooperating with Mobisummer, we will try our best to help you.

BR

banners
Back