The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New and zero skill

mahitirak

Hi All I am new and nothing skill at all of affiliate marketing ...how can to start with if zero experience of Affiliate Marketing ... anyone can help me to start up ??? thank all dear

Hi, @mahitirak and welcome back. I see you've been gone for a while. :)

how can to start with if zero experience of Affiliate Marketing

The very first thing to do is learn the basics. Read through the WIKI, it has a ton of information you need to know. It will help you with industry terminology and help you with understanding the various methods and options.

Then do some reading in the forums to help you decide what type of offers and traffic you want to try.

After that, come back to ask any questions you may have about first steps, trackers, affiliate network application, etc. Then take action.

Find a product that people want in a market (language|socioeconomic status) you can reach out to.
If the product (or offer) is a loser (will not sell well) you will not create revenue to optimize.

Go to Affiliate Networks | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Explore Affiliate Network's Listed in AffiliateFix Resources!

Find a Offer and Think like a User who Would Say: 'WOW , That's all i Need Right Now!'

Learn all Details About Selected Offer (Visit2Lead Sign UP Process!
Payout Terms :
(Single Opt-In) [SOI] (*Free Registration without Email Confirm*)
(Double Opt-In) [DOI] (*Free Registration with Email Confirm Required*)
(PayPerSale) [PPS], (*User Register with a Valid Email/Confirm and Complete at Least one Time Payment)
Revenue-Share [RS], (Earn 10/20% to up to 40~50% from Total Amount Of User's Spending's)
Pay per Install (PPI) , (Earn From 0.10$ to up to +1$ For Each Free APP Install in AppStore/PlayStore)

Allowed Traffic Source, Top Converting Creatives and Traffic Sources Etc.
if you are for a Long Run Use Revenue-Share :affiliatefix:
I Hope this Short Explain can help you!
Good Luck :)

MI
Back