The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New and I need help setting up and finding affiliates!

jtrimm007

affiliate
I am currently trying to learn the best why to attract affiliates. Could someone please tell me the best platform to use. I am currently looking at Clickinc.com because of the cost.

I am currently trying to learn the best why to attract affiliates. Could someone please tell me the best platform to use. I am currently looking at Clickinc.com because of the cost.

The best way to attract affiliates is no different than any other funnel.

Create Social pages.
Create Banners and get them out there.
In places like our community, sign up to be an approved vendor in the community if your product/services are a fit.
In social platforms and in forums, be sure you have a user/member signature with brief message.
Post significant valuable and actionable information about the field you represent in the appropriate platforms.
Get busy branding your company.

Your funnel to attract affiliates is only a part of getting affiliates. You will need a compelling reason for them to participate in your products/services.

Thank you for your advise! A lot of the things I have read and listen to make it sound a lot easier than what it is. So thank you again for being honest and upfront.

It might help to attract affiliates if, when you post you mention what sort of service or product you want affiliates for.
Jake

MI
Back