“Propeller”/  MyBid

Feedback NEW AffiliateFix Feedback

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
NEW AffiliateFix Feedback

Please check out this thread here about the all NEW AffiliateFix.

Kindly leave your feedback, suggestions and questions in this thread now.

Thanks as always.

Last edited:
CAN I STILL READ THE POSTS OF THE DOJO OR SOMETHING?
I HAD RECENTLY UPGRADED TO THE DOJO AND WANTED TO READ THE POSTS
:(:(
ARE THEY STILL ABLE TO READ SOMEHOW??

• "Close of The Dojo "
""All Dojo members will be gifted lifetime access to the new and improved affkit tools along with a years FREE""

Seems a tad unethical to me ...I paid for a lifetime dojo ...which included affkit tools...basically what you have done here is ...switch company names, merge some other forums, and resell me the Dojo all wrapped up in a new party dress in another year?

Something wrong with this picture K

I am a bit ... dissatisfied regarding the Dojo and what we get in exchange. So basically the lifetime payment I did before the dojo could have become perhaps a subscription is now worthless.

I was gone for a while but now I am jumping back in the affiliate thing.

I remember back then when the Dojo was launched, you did mention it could become a subscription thing. I jumped on the occasion of course. It was you K who made it and I did not want to pay a subscription.

I also had affkit tools included but now if I want to whole affkit tool thing (the improved version) I only get 1 year free?

It was also a nice thing to have access to exclusive stuff in the dojo. Now they are all publicly available. Every tricks and ideas that could perhaps give us an edge over our competitors, it is all publicly available.

Sorry K. I am not happy with this whole deal.

Yes. I do feel dissatisfied.

Am I angry? No.
Am I a bit bitter and a bit cynical. Yes.

Will I be inclined to purchase anything from you? Probably not.

Anyway, I am going back to work. Money has to be made.

I will remain a member of this forum but I am honestly feeling cheated a little bit.

• "Close of The Dojo "
""All Dojo members will be gifted lifetime access to the new and improved affkit tools along with a years FREE""

Seems a tad unethical to me ...I paid for a lifetime dojo ...which included affkit tools...basically what you have done here is ...switch company names, merge some other forums, and resell me the Dojo all wrapped up in a new party dress in another year?

Something wrong with this picture K
I am a bit ... dissatisfied regarding the Dojo and what we get in exchange. So basically the lifetime payment I did before the dojo could have become perhaps a subscription is now worthless.

I was gone for a while but now I am jumping back in the affiliate thing.

I remember back then when the Dojo was launched, you did mention it could become a subscription thing. I jumped on the occasion of course. It was you K who made it and I did not want to pay a subscription.

I also had affkit tools included but now if I want to whole affkit tool thing (the improved version) I only get 1 year free?

It was also a nice thing to have access to exclusive stuff in the dojo. Now they are all publicly available. Every tricks and ideas that could perhaps give us an edge over our competitors, it is all publicly available.

Sorry K. I am not happy with this whole deal.

Yes. I do feel dissatisfied.

Am I angry? No.
Am I a bit bitter and a bit cynical. Yes.

Will I be inclined to purchase anything from you? Probably not.

Anyway, I am going back to work. Money has to be made.

I will remain a member of this forum but I am honestly feeling cheated a little bit.

Guys, I totally undertasand your frustration, you're MORE than welcome to file a refund claim on Clickbank for your money back. Unfortunately we couldn't devote our time to adding new content weekly inside The Dojo, hence us removing it. So we thought giving you lifetime access to the tools and a years free upgrade here would be a start, and of course as I said you're more than welcome to ask for a refund via Clickbank.

Guys, I totally undertasand your frustration, you're MORE than welcome to file a refund claim on Clickbank for your money back. Unfortunately we couldn't devote our time to adding new content weekly inside The Dojo, hence us removing it. So we thought giving you lifetime access to the tools and a years free upgrade here would be a start, and of course as I said you're more than welcome to ask for a refund via Clickbank.
Fair enough mr k

To be honest i liked the UI before thise one more... now its really pushy with its login pops.
Also the top and bottom big red bars are anoying, at least thats my feeling... Because the new layout i'm also feeling not that much of drive to visit affiliatefix anymore

To be honest i liked the UI before thise one more... now its really pushy with its login pops.
Also the top and bottom big red bars are anoying, at least thats my feeling... Because the new layout i'm also feeling not that much of drive to visit affiliatefix anymore
We always had the big bar at the top, what screen size are you on btw?

We always had the big bar at the top, what screen size are you on btw?

I mean this on:
2016-11-11_0954.png

And this on:
2016-11-11_0955.png

I'm on 1680x1050.
I appreciate the work you pute in the layout, but i just feel its to big...

Hi Affiliatefix Admins

I still have no idea why you closed my thread without any notifications ?

The thread link I attached below, pls give me a feedback

Thank you, waiting for your answers

targeleon-best-network-for-newbie

Hi Affiliatefix Admins

I've asked about this, someone will respond when we know.

Were you trying to recruit, solicit or promote? That would get it deleted because you're not a listed rep with a vetted vendor. That's one reason some threads get deleted.

Hi Affiliatefix Admins

What thread? What link?

Do you remember which forum it was posted in? TJ can see more things than I can but I haven't been able to find any deleted threads for you.

There is no thread. Closed threads can still be seen, they just can't be added to.

banners
Back