The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New affiliate marketer

chewy

affiliate
i just started affiliate marketing less than 2 months ago. i have been advertising with adwords since the start. i started off $10 a day then moved to 20, 30 an last week $40 a day. I have been making $25-$30 per day profit. just 2 days ago I made $80 profit due to getting a $30 credit card signup! even with out it I would have been over $50(still would have been the best day so far).

Im pretty excited that is is going relativity well for me from the start. now I need to focus on seo to get some natural traffic to my site. If I didnt use PPC I would have probably no traffic.

just wanted to share my beginnings in the affiliate marketing world.

Hi chewy,

Glad you have you with us here at 5 Star. Thanks SO much for sharing your early success!
It's very inspiring to other affiliates.

Check out our SEO forum. Hope we can help you learn to earn more!

Question about adwords .

Hi chewy,
I was wondering . What is your site about ? is it your site or a site that you are joined as affiliate ?
I'm asking becuase I want to learn more about this business . I've joined some affiliate programs but I'm trying to learn new ways of promoting there products (When if its a site or a product) .

Thank you !
Sammy ,

i prefer not to go into specifics, but it is my site I created from scratch(with help from a template) I found a product that has its main keywords pretty cheap to bid on and give me decent returns(for me anyway) I get about $2 back for every $1 I spend.

i just started affiliate marketing less than 2 months ago. i have been advertising with adwords since the start. i started off $10 a day then moved to 20, 30 an last week $40 a day. I have been making $25-$30 per day profit. just 2 days ago I made $80 profit due to getting a $30 credit card signup! even with out it I would have been over $50(still would have been the best day so far).

Im pretty excited that is is going relativity well for me from the start. now I need to focus on seo to get some natural traffic to my site. If I didnt use PPC I would have probably no traffic.

It sounds like you're scaling up well chewy. :) Good job.

Sounds like CPA too...nicely done.

Just keep an eye on your PPC account closely while you ramp up SEO efforts.

You seem to understand quite a bit for a beginner, chewy. I just wanted to say that you are definitely on the right path about tackling SEO because as soon as you stop paying for traffic, your earnings may go to a quick $0. Not trying to be funny, just stating the facts, but as long as you incorporate SEO as you mentioned you would, then you will be fine. Your earnings will even triple my friend. Good luck.

banners
Back