The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Affiliate Marketer to this Community

tabo603

affiliate
Hey to everybody just introducing myself and looking forward to meet new people.

My name's Luis and I've been in and around affiliate/internet marketing since 2010.

Since that time I've bought tons of courses, courses, and gone to many a seminars.

Haven't been taking much action in these 3 years since discovering affiliate/internet marketing although I did have a brief stint of success with facebook ads back in 2012.

I'm looking forward to connecting with lots of people here and reading and learning from the best.

Over the past couple of months I've been marketing mobile CPA offers with no success but I've decided this is the area where I want to focus on and continue until I master it and until I reach my ultimate goal....

working full time from home.

Question to all affiliate marketers out there....

What are 3 of the MOST important things a marketer like me who's trying to make it full time focus on.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to talking with several of you.

"What are 3 of the MOST important things a marketer like me who's trying to make it full time focus on."

Traffic, Traffic ,Traffic.

Seriously Though you need to focus on one area, don't listen to all the "next big things", accept the fact that you will lose before you win. Practice makes perfect.

MI
Back