The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Neverblue [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neverbluejos

Neverblue is a global industry leading network, we have offices all over the world (US, Canada, UK and Hong Kong)

Our strongest verticals are Dating, Travel, Gaming, Downloads, eCommerce and we are very strong in Mobile as well.

Attachments

• neverblue.png
    neverblue.png
    3 KB · Views: 1,488
YES,YES and YES! I would recommend this network!
Neverblue isn`t one of the best CPA network,
Neverblue is the best CPA network!
Great download offers with the best payout rate!
Also they are very professional and my AM(Scott Mclaren)
is a great guy :)
From my opinion they haven`t any competition...

Their name is enough , Variety of offers and very solid brands which actually convert very well .

Just got accepted by Neverblue and I've been going through the interface and resource section. So far I am IMPRESSED. :)
Seriously, I can't wait to start running some traffic and bring some more joy to my bank account.
Have a great day!
Tudor

Great network, worked closely with two of their staff that happen to both be English - Jos is always ready to help out - would recommend!

Awsome

I was accepted last week into Neverblue and I am very impressed with the AM (shout out to Joao!). He was immediately pointing out where my strong suits would benefit best with specific offers. I appreciated the genuine interest he expressed in me and had taken the time to research me a little on the web. He new many of my strengths and weaknesses and had suggestions for both when it came to he and I developing a successful path for us with his network. I have always read and heard of the strength and reliability of Neverblue and I am very pleased they added me to their network!

Last edited:
NB is a very good network. They run a quality operation. Offers are effective. Payments are on time. Support from my AM is always fast. I have a feeling they will be around for awhile with all the changes in the affiliate marketing industry.

Another network I used to use a lot more and just haven't lately... but they are always willing to help, and met up with them in London once for a great time lol!

Not got the same AM now but I know my old one always used to try her best to sort out as many related offers as possible... I think it's time to start talking to them properly again!

This network comes highly recommended in my book. I have been in affiliate marketing for the past 7 years and always turn to my three favorite networks when it comes to earning hard cash and getting the best service: affiliaXe, Neverblue and FluxAds.

My application was rejected today. Can someone here provide a contact in NB whom I can speak to? I am based in Asia, so a contact in Asia will be great.

Really great network with lots of verticals and offers for a variety of countries. So far, I've found it very newbie friendly, they're patient and helpful, which I appreciate very much.

Scott McLaren is an awesome AM, too!

I would definitely recommend working with Neverblue.

Hi, feel free to add me on Skype to chat more about why this might have happened.
I can also put you in contact with the correct AM in your region too.
Skype - Neverbluejos

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back