The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Never a better time to start online shop

temi

affiliate
Giving how ecommerce seem to be growing in leaps and bounds in UK, I think this is actually the best time to start and online shop.

You need to research your products carefully and then go for it. You can read more about the huge 38% rise enjoyed by online retailers in resent survey by Capgemini.

I`m not surprised by the increase in business done by online shops. All my three sites are doing better now than ever before, even though the products are aimed at US customers.

The US of course is facing similar problems to us here in the UK, and people don`t want to spend as much money on petrol now the prices have rocketed.

Even if it is this problem with petrol and the increase of prices, there are still good options of keeping the prices low in an online store.

It depends...if you can manage the SEO campaigns for the shop, or if you can find other excellent ways of promoting your store.

I've just started my new online shop, using Boss Cart JV... but now, I need visitors! So, I guess I'm excited to read that now is a good time to start!! But I now need to learn how to get the visitors and the world of SEO! :wacko:

banners
Back