monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Networks?

Discussion in 'Lead Generation' started by Effect, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Effect

Effect Affiliate affiliate

What are the best networks for lead generation offers or is it best to go to find lead buyers directly?

2. monetizer
  3. JSatGS

JSatGS Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Depending on the vertical there are many choices for Lead Gen. If you have direct relationships within a vertical it would be best to get the offer direct. If you don't then you will need to make your bones, then maybe get the opportunity to have direct offers. PayPerOffer Network has a large amount of Mass Tort, Education and Credit Score and Credit Repair offers that are Lead Gen (no purchase action, etc + just submit for information).

Feel free to sign up and review the offers - they are all direct from the advertiser. Sign up and reach out with me for more information if you would like.

Affiliate Sign Up - PayPerOffer Network

4. Effect

Effect Affiliate affiliate

I'm really looking for a lead gen network specifically who works with lead gen and helps affiliates get into it?

5. Snoop

Snoop Affiliate affiliate

I've found its usually smaller direct lead gen networks that have the best offers not the popular ones because they work direct with lead buyers and also run internally.

Robert Tedders likes this.
  6. douglasobrien

douglasobrien Affiliate affiliate

An excellent source I use regularly is LeadBuyerNetwork.com. Prices vary widely depending upon niche, quality, etc and it is often negotiated.

K likes this.
  7. askmense

askmense Affiliate affiliate

well i use FileVent.com they have quite more offers the cpalead, cpagrip, adworks etc. infact like a combine all of them, so that basically gives in maximum Lead/Clicks fill rate.

So the results are quite fantastic.

chainwithin likes this.
  8. aman.gupta764

aman.gupta764 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

i use cpainventory.com , have very good email submit starts $2 , zip submit , SOI many more

9. Mr. FOX

Mr. FOX Affiliate affiliate

Alright I sign up there and saw most of the CPL start from very low. Not recommend.

10. aman.gupta764

aman.gupta764 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hello Fox .. we have exclusive Only First page email submit only US Sweepstakes , CPL $2 .. not small survey like fill name , email etc ..

rate can be negotiable . u can reach me via skype - aman.gupta764 so we can talk more about rates and other geos offers !

thanks!

11. Kevin1994

Kevin1994 Affiliate affiliate

Check out Affiliate2Day, good CPA dating affiliate program. PPL is up to $8

12. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

If you ask me, I think the best option would be to find lead buyers directly, cut off the middleman.
    But if you don`t have this option you can safely go with LeadBuyerNetwork because I have heard only good things about them.

13. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Affiliate affiliate

Udimi is another good source for driving quality leads. Although they are high in price.

14. BobanV

BobanV Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi,

I can find you some great Lead gen offers for UK, if you are still interested in it, PM me.

Boban

15. Robert Tedders

Robert Tedders Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We're steady loading up offers here @ Conversion Bound. Mostly lead generation. Right now we have dating and survey offers but we're expanding that daily. If you have any requests for offers, we can find what you need as our reach is very broad. Feel free to sign up or speak to my AM on Skype: SusieOhhBrien

16. ogads

ogads Affiliate affiliate

Drop me a pm I can get you setup on gen offers and on weekly payments.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI