The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Networks?

Depending on the vertical there are many choices for Lead Gen. If you have direct relationships within a vertical it would be best to get the offer direct. If you don't then you will need to make your bones, then maybe get the opportunity to have direct offers. PayPerOffer Network has a large amount of Mass Tort, Education and Credit Score and Credit Repair offers that are Lead Gen (no purchase action, etc + just submit for information).

Feel free to sign up and review the offers - they are all direct from the advertiser. Sign up and reach out with me for more information if you would like.

Affiliate Sign Up - PayPerOffer Network

I'm really looking for a lead gen network specifically who works with lead gen and helps affiliates get into it?

I've found its usually smaller direct lead gen networks that have the best offers not the popular ones because they work direct with lead buyers and also run internally.

well i use FileVent.com they have quite more offers the cpalead, cpagrip, adworks etc. infact like a combine all of them, so that basically gives in maximum Lead/Clicks fill rate.

So the results are quite fantastic.

Alright I sign up there and saw most of the CPL start from very low. Not recommend.

Hello Fox .. we have exclusive Only First page email submit only US Sweepstakes , CPL $2 .. not small survey like fill name , email etc ..

rate can be negotiable . u can reach me via skype - aman.gupta764 so we can talk more about rates and other geos offers !

thanks!

Check out Affiliate2Day, good CPA dating affiliate program. PPL is up to $8

If you ask me, I think the best option would be to find lead buyers directly, cut off the middleman.
But if you don`t have this option you can safely go with LeadBuyerNetwork because I have heard only good things about them.

Hi,

I can find you some great Lead gen offers for UK, if you are still interested in it, PM me.

Boban

We're steady loading up offers here @ Conversion Bound. Mostly lead generation. Right now we have dating and survey offers but we're expanding that daily. If you have any requests for offers, we can find what you need as our reach is very broad. Feel free to sign up or speak to my AM on Skype: SusieOhhBrien

What are the best networks for lead generation offers or is it best to go to find lead buyers directly?

Of course, as I am working at admitad I cannot tell that my network is the best, but what I can tell for sure is that admitad.com takes care of its publishers.

I can agree with the AffiliateFixers above that of course, if you have your own friends among advertisers, then you can work directly with them. But who will secure your transactions, advocate your rights and ensure that they will pay on time? In affiliate network the network serves you a mediator, advocate, technical support, mentor if you are a newbie and even a translator if you work with some overseas offers.
At admitad, we have a very experienced team in such niches as travel, apparel, goods from China, online games, mobile ( various niches), finance, online services ( from food delivery to medical appointments), exclusive programms and over 1500 offers, from globally known brands.

What are the best networks for lead generation offers or is it best to go to find lead buyers directly?

Hi!

Depends on the geo's you are looking for.. Are you looking for single opt-in or double opt-in?

We (Traffic Company) have CPL offers in many geo's. Different payouts, Single opt-in and double-opt-in offers, we can provide different pre-landers and banners. You don't have to worry about our payment terms because we pay on weekly, biweekly and monthly base.

I am interested where you are looking for exactly.

* When there are other companies with their own in-house built CPL offers, let me know, im always interested in new, good performing sweepstake/CPL offers.

MI
Back