propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

network cpi

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by Oscar L. Berger, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Oscar L. Berger

Oscar L. Berger Affiliate affiliate

CPI network will be considered as prestigious for 2016, you give me your opinion:):affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::)

2. ExpertMobi.com

ExpertMobi.com Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We have great CPI/CPA worldwide campaigns for APK, CPI mobile android/iOS. We'll be happy to have you aboard. My Skype is live:nadya_394

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  3. Cpamatica

Cpamatica Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey @Oscar L. Berger!
    Come visit us at Cpamatica network! We've got a lot of high converted CPI and CPA offers. Just tell us what traffic you have and our AM will surely suggest you the most suitable offers.
    Hope to see you soon! Take care!

Oscar L. Berger likes this.
  4. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi there! I suppose you might wanna consider OfferDaddy. It's an awesome affiliate company that offers excellent monetization tools to help your app generate more revenues. Currently, they provide OfferWall and 1 Line of Code for GPT site services which can help any affiliates earn $$$ immediately after integration...:)

I am registered affiliate of this company and have been using their services for quite a while now... And all I can say is they've been a blessing to me! So I'm glad of knowing OfferDaddy!:D

Oscar L. Berger likes this.
  5. AndiS

AndiS Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey Oscar,

Wanted to introduce you to DCypher Media (www.dcyphermedia.com) a Dutch digital advertising agency with offices both in the Netherlands and in Romania. If you have mobile or desktop traffic and you are looking to monetise it, let me inform you how we can help you:
    - 1000+ Direct CPI/CPA campaigns (all verticals and niche's);
    - Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
    - API (automatically fetch our campaigns)
    - Flexible payment terms (from NET30 to Weekly)
    - Payments through Wire/Paypal/Payoneer and others...

Looking forward in seeing your application (http://dcyphermedia.hasoffers.com) or hit me up on Skype (andi_sava) for more details.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed