The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Network Approvals!!

bbonner

Just wanted to post that I have been accepted to Commission Junction Pay Per Call and Offermobi. I am stoked!!! I applied to Peerfly as well but that is pending.....

Ban

Just wanted to post that I have been accepted to Commission Junction Pay Per Call and Offermobi. I am stoked!!! I applied to Peerfly as well but that is pending.....

Ban

Send me a PM with your email and I'll take a look at your application.

Thanks guys I am excited. I have done a lot of offline marketing aimed a generating Directv sales/installs (we used to get a $100 for every completed sale plus the install fee but that is a thing of the past. So I have been searching for something else to do and I have decided to try the online world. I should have started years ago but I was a nonbeliver. How things change.

Luke I am sending you a pm now....

Congrats on your approvals, Ban. It seems like you are going to try mobile, pay per call offers. All the best :)

I am leaning more towards pay per call. However, traditional CPA is very interesting to me also. I was surprised that I was accepted so fast but I have been very hesitant to apply to anything. I have been on the sidelines for the past 3-4 months. I finally said the hell with it and submitted the applications. So far it is working. Now I have to start driving some traffic....

Ban

What did you have in place before applying to the networks that accepted you?

banners
Back