The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Nelsol Batalla - Sni.bz

Nelsol John Batalla

affiliate
Hey Everyone,

I'm taking up Oliver's suggestion and wanted to introduce our latest application which we just put into beta to CPAFix members. We named our latest accomplishment Sni.bz.

The idea behind Sni.bz was to combine a link shortner service with marketing tools. We created six link types which you can learn more about by visiting our UserVoice page: "snibz. uservoice. com / knowledgebase / articles / 88156-what-is-sni-bz-". (Sorry had to add space to the URL since I don't have enough posts to make links)

We believe that Sni.bz is so versatile, it's hard to categorize it's intended use. Our hope is that people find new and inventive ways to use it for their marketing efforts outside of our orignal ideas.

Some basic use cases:

Timed Link: Create a buzz with your offers, digital content, contest, etc... by giving a time limit before your link goes inactive. A count-down timer visible to the user pressures them to take action.

Count Link: Just like timed links, it creates a feeling of urgency since every new visitor drives whatever you're offering closer to being expired, there is also a visible counter of how many allowed visits are left.

Social Link: Grow your Facebook/Twitter fans by requiring them to either like your FB page or follow your Twitter profile before they can view your link.

Email Link: Same idea as the Social link, but instead of gaining FB likes or Twitter follows, you can increase you e-mail list size. Currently we are only supporting Aweber, Mailchimp, and Get Response.

Paid Link: As the name suggests, you can charge users before they can view your link. We are still developing this out a bit further.

Password Link: The password link we felt could be used to make your email subscribers or social media fans feel special by giving them access to content that is password protected.

We have other link types up our sleeve, but we feel these are a good start.

We are in open beta, you can sign-up by visiting Sni.bz

If you guys have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks,
Nelsol Batalla

Awesome idea for a url shorter I hope you have much success with this a its something that really hasnt been applied to that niche. Good luck

MI
Back