The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Need Your Help - (Interactive Calendar Program)

dapaq2

affiliate
Hello Group,

I am the webmaster of a railroad union on a very tight budget and am in the process of setting up a new website for them. Members are allowed x amount of PLD (Personal Leave Day) and SVD (Single Vacation Day) per year. They are scheduled as each member needs time off and x amount of members are allowed to be off per day. They currently request time off by calling someone on the phone who carries a small pocket book calendar with him and then manually writes their name and pld/svd status in the book. I would like to setup an online interactive Calendar that I can host from my unix/linux hosting server that will allow me to display the calendar for the members so they can see what dates are available or already taken. I would like to have it where they can login and request a PLD/SVD for a specific date or the admin can manually enter it if they don’t have internet access.

I am preferably looking for a software program that is free, or at least something that is a one time purchase for a small amount of money vs a cloud hosted program that I have to pay a monthly fee and keep the program on their servers. So far Time Off Manager dot com (Web-Based Leave Management System) is the closest I have found to what I am looking for in the way of functionality and features, but is way too expensive for our budget, is subscription based and is only hosted their servers.

I would like to ask if anyone knows of any online interactive calendar software programs that is free or very cheaply priced and is what we are looking for in way of functionality.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Doug

MI
Back