The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Need Traffic How Should i go about it?

Optimize your site, Bring traffic, Promote your site to social medias like FB, G+, and also niches related forums. you also can buy traffic for best result. At first learn more about online marketing As I am doing.

I have tested buying traffic from google and Facebook and the amount of money spent over the leads generated was very poor. Should i be doing something different. Any site i can pay only if they concert?

You Can use paid marketing like:
1. Bing PPC
2. Craiglist
3. LinkedIn

As I know Google Adward and Facebook paid Advertisement is also nice.

You also can advirtise free to bring traffic at.
1. FB
2. G+
3. YouTube
4. Pinterest
5. Twitter

Last edited:
Hey Cherry,

Traffic generation is never ever ever ever ever an issue. There's so much out there, it's not funny.

The reason you spent a bit of money, but got poor conversions, is to do with your landing page. That is when you need to start split testing. This is where you run multiple landing pages at the same time, drive traffic to all of them, and see which one converts best. Drop the others that are not performing as good, then run even more split tests to better optimize your conversions on the front end.

Then, you need to make tweaks & adjustments to your landing pages, to try boost the amount of leads you get. The absolute first place to start, is with your headline. Make a simple tweak, then run your ads again and see how you go.

By split testing and optimizing, you can have landing pages which convert as 40%, 50%, 70% etc. Without split testing, you'll never know which landing pages work best and which ones to run with. Unless, of course, you split test and optimize.

That's just the very basics of what you should do. Don't run just one landing page and expect miracles.

In regards to traffic, that's never an issue.

Don't bother with Google though, there's way more out there then those rip offs.

Solo Ads
PPC - AdKnowledge, Microsoft Ad Center
PPV - Traffic Vance, Lead Impact
Retargeting - Sitescout, Retargeter (Totally bad ass)
Facebook PPC - Everyone seems to be doing this and forgetting about the other million ways to get traffic LOL silly...
Ad Swaps
Banner Media
Syndicated Content
Blogs
Guest Posting
Forums
CPA Networks - Most people focus only on the affiliate side of CPA Networks... LOL But you can put your landing page (After you split test of course) and set it up with a CPA Network. Then, let all their affiliates promote your stuff for you. Brilliant!

As mentioned, traffic is NEVER an issue. But definitely split test, track, optimize

PS - If you sign up to a CPA Network, you only pay every time someone opts in to your list. So, only pay for a guaranteed conversion. =)

You're welcome. Don't go straight to a CPA Network without testing your stuff first. You need to make 1,0000000% sure your offers/landing pages convert etc.

You have to pay $1-$3 per lead that the affiliates bring you. If they bring you 10,000 leads in one day (Super easy), guess what? You now have to pay $10,000 just for one days worth of work. Make sense? Of course, that's if you're paying $1 for every lead & not $2-$3.

Do not use this method until you have a strong sales funnel & strong offers which convert. It will also help to have high ticket offers & not low ticket.

By high ticket I mean, to buy any of your products will cost over $197-$297. The higher the better.

But high ticket offers + cpa affiliates = Absolute domination!

Sorry for any confusion. Stick with the other traffic getting methods for now.

Good luck =)

Last edited:
Use the aforementioned methods and try to keep it simple. there are so many methods, but not all of them will fit you.

MI
Back