The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need Suggestion Please

xoxnificate

affiliate
hi there!
so here is my question

Can i use free sub-domain to promote my ads instead of buying domain and website for the particular niche and then to redirect to my landing page and then to my affiliate link.

This is how it looks:

Banner AD/Contexual AD promoting --> User Click the ads and visits my Sub-Domian Website, and my sub-domain explains more about the offer related information , if they like then they proceed to my landing page, if they like my landing page, they keep going next until the user reach to the last page where the will click if they wish to proceed to my final offer, which then re-directs to my affiliate URL.

Am i "abusing" this method of promoting my affiliate link via this lengthy process? Will i get banned? I already asked my AM, and i did not hear anything from them. Please advice.

Can i use free sub-domain to promote my ads instead of buying domain and website for the particular niche and then to redirect to my landing page and then to my affiliate link.
Yes you can.

Am i "abusing" this method of promoting my affiliate link via this lengthy process? Will i get banned? I already asked my AM, and i did not hear anything from them. Please advice.
This is not abusing your affiliate link
As long as your compliant with offer's terms, the network shouldn't have problems with you running a lengthy funnel. However, it may reduce your CTR to the offer.

Last edited:

You are putting your prospect into Neverland in my opinion. Prospects have limited attention spans and in today's world you have them for about 7 seconds before they lose interest or make a decision to move forward. Each leg of your funnel is at risk of losing them. The quicker you get them to respond to a call to action, the easier it is to achieve a conversion.

There are CPA funnel experts that will tell you they want immediate unadulterated reactive decisions from their respective prospects in CPA when using banners and contextuals.

Content marketers will tell you they have that element on their sites using ad space, but they are developing a culture on their sites that counts on the return of their prospects and members for regularly updated content giving them the opportunity to get that reactive decision on each visit.

In short, if they are coming from ads, use a very short funnel. If they are returning prospects and members combine short funnels and longer funnels.

Last edited:
MI
Back