The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need some inspiration and advice

M

michael pehl

Hey everyone.

At the moment I am working on a "landing page" which could also be a "sales page" or informational page with sales "button" lol

I am a little bit stuck right now and could need some advice and inspirations...

Front End Performance

Let me know what you think... at the moment there is no text, only Lorem Ipsum.

Thanks.

Michael

What do you plan to accomplish with this site? A landing page is typically a precursor to an offer or submit.

In discussing landing pages within the realm of marketing and advertising, it’s accurate to refer to a landing page as being a standalone web page distinct from your main website that has been designed for a single focused objective.

This usually means that your landing page should have no global navigation to tie it to your primary website. The main reason for this is to limit the options available to your visitors, helping to guide them toward your intended conversion goal.

The two most common types of landing pages are Click Through and Lead Gen. I don't see where this is the case with your site.

What do you expect from the visitor to this site?

At the moment I am working on a "landing page" which could also be a "sales page" or informational page with sales "button" lol

I know what a landing page is, I think what I am working on is an info page with the possibility to buy including building mailing list.

I am not 100% done yet, just wanted some opinions from guys like you ;-)

Thanks anyway

I am definitely not an expert but like TJ, I was a bit confused on what you would want the page to do, mainly because it has so much on it. If you fill that up, it could be overwhelming. Of course, I'm thinking lander.

After reading your response, sounds more like you're thinking sales page (maybe?) or mini website. Are you collecting email addresses on the page, or via pop-up? Guess I'm really asking if the entire page is a selling one. Maybe advertorial format.

Of course, you are not done with it yet, it could look quite different once you've finished it up. The colours are definitely eye-catching and with some good copy/images, it could look quite sharp.

Whichever way you go with this, I would say keep it simple, attractive and singularly focused unless you want to turn it into a website.

Just my thoughts. Like I said, I'm no expert but I wish you tons of luck, hope it goes really, really well for you!

Thanks a bunch.

I will work on this in the next days. The site will be about "Front End Performance" which is my specialty. I guess a "mini site" will be the best fit.

MI
Back