The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need some conversion help

outseller

affiliate
Hello,
I am a logo designer and i require successful conversions for this services and I am not sure from where I can engage some marketing people for this. I am willing to pay them on quality conversions.
Please guide me on this

get in touch with some CPA networks. have a media packet ready or a breakdown of user flow conversion points, rates etc.

You can make a profile on linkedin, tons of marketers there that use that to network.

Forums like this and Craigslist are other sources.

Hello,
I am a logo designer and i require successful conversions for this services and I am not sure from where I can engage some marketing people for this. I am willing to pay them on quality conversions.
Please guide me on this

Here's my honest take on this: Logo designers are a dime a dozen ... and most people usually need more "stuff" instead of just a logo for their company. A website, coding work, marketing material, creatives, salescopy, scripts, hardware and equipment, etc.

I honestly think your product is VERY HARD to market on its own, due to the high competition and low profit margins. How many companies/people really need a logo?

Here's my tip: COMBINE your logo design skills with website design and creating marketing creatives. Then carve yourself out a small slice of the affiliate market. I know LOADS of affiliates who are struggling to build a professional and good looking website that converts. The more professional and clean a site looks, the more it converts. I have a guy that creates all my finance squeeze pages for me, which comes with a logo as well and all for around £100-200 GBP.

Maybe it's time to expand your business operations and re-evaluate your business model first? ;)

Nick

banners
Back