propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need some conversion help

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by outseller, Jul 21, 2014.

1. outseller

outseller Affiliate affiliate

Hello,
    I am a logo designer and i require successful conversions for this services and I am not sure from where I can engage some marketing people for this. I am willing to pay them on quality conversions.
    Please guide me on this

2. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

get in touch with some CPA networks. have a media packet ready or a breakdown of user flow conversion points, rates etc.

3. BrandonMA

BrandonMA Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

You can make a profile on linkedin, tons of marketers there that use that to network.

Forums like this and Craigslist are other sources.

4. badboy_nick

badboy_nick Affiliate affiliate

Here's my honest take on this: Logo designers are a dime a dozen ... and most people usually need more "stuff" instead of just a logo for their company. A website, coding work, marketing material, creatives, salescopy, scripts, hardware and equipment, etc.

I honestly think your product is VERY HARD to market on its own, due to the high competition and low profit margins. How many companies/people really need a logo?

Here's my tip: COMBINE your logo design skills with website design and creating marketing creatives. Then carve yourself out a small slice of the affiliate market. I know LOADS of affiliates who are struggling to build a professional and good looking website that converts. The more professional and clean a site looks, the more it converts. I have a guy that creates all my finance squeeze pages for me, which comes with a logo as well and all for around £100-200 GBP.

Maybe it's time to expand your business operations and re-evaluate your business model first? ;)

Nick

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed