monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need reseller hosting packages based on ssd

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by VanMc, Sep 2, 2016.

1. VanMc

VanMc Affiliate affiliate

One of my friends told me that ssd reseller was much faster than ordinary reseller. But is it really faster than cloud reseller?

Recently I came across hostwinds.com and their hosting solutions. Their reseller hosting plans are based on ssd storage.
    What can you say about their pricing, uptime and speed? Is their customer support responsive?

Thanks.

2. monetizer
  3. RadWebHosting

RadWebHosting Affiliate affiliate

A good cloud would be made with SSD drives, so these may be very similar in performance...As for the provider you mentioned, I am not familiar with their service, and so could not provide any insight into their uptime or speed.

4. Giarota

Giarota Affiliate affiliate

Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

5. Tollokt

Tollokt Affiliate affiliate

Hostwinds is good ssd web host with Litespeed server. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    Their customer service is outstanding... Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

6. Pyth

Pyth Affiliate affiliate

You can have a look at kvchosting.com. They have a lot of SSD based offers started from shared hosting up to dedicated servers

7. Jeennor

Jeennor Affiliate affiliate

It turns out that hostwinds have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.

These guys really care about what their customers think.

8. HaBangNet

HaBangNet Affiliate affiliate

now aday every host is using SSD storage, so it is not that hard to search. but usually on SSD storage the package diskspace will be much smaller.

9. Grashin

Grashin Affiliate affiliate

Hostwinds.com have great, timely support. They offer support through online chat module and via support tickets / email.

The interface is clean, concise and configuring your site(s) is straightforward. There is even a good number of third party web applications (forums, CMS), all popular applications like phpBB, Wordpress, ...

Featured Resources (View All)

MI