propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Offer Wanted Need reliable CPA offers about making money online or starting an online business

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by Matheus, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Matheus

Matheus Affiliate affiliate

The title says it all.
    I've just started running a website with a partner and we need reliable CPA offers. We're already inside Peerfly, but it is not amusing us much.
    We need an affiliate product that is either about starting a business online or making money online, but it has to be something that is reliable. Any ideas?

Thx in advance.

Ps: Telling us some CPA Affiliate networks is also welcomed.

Alex_Chess likes this.
  2. Hugh_mobi

Hugh_mobi Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

please ping me on skype : hugh_mobi, i can give u some suggestion and provide HQ offers on CPA

3. Matheus

Place your suggestions here and let's see what other people have to say about them.

4. Hugh_mobi

Hugh_mobi Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

we have hundreds of CPA offers with good CR which is choosed from advertiser, u can choose some of them depend on the type of your website, u can check out our offers first before u start to run them

5. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi there Matheus. I'm using this offerwall from OfferDaddy and so far I'm satisfied with what it does in helping me increase my monthly profit. They also have this 1 line code for GPT site feature which allows you to insert a code from any section of your webpage to display the offerwall and help you start earn money immediately...:D

If you're interested feel free to check out their website today and see if this tool will help you increase your chances of earning $$$ online too...;)

6. Matheus

Two networks that are invisible to like everyone and everything. One says he wants to talk in private, the other one acts all confident thinking he could fool someone.
    Please dudes, don't make me waste my time. If I wanted to get in a scam network, I'd go for JVZOO or RECARGAPAY.

7. ExpertMobi.com

ExpertMobi.com Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We have a variety of CPA offers from direct advertisers targeting multiple GEO's and verticals. Do not hesitate to reach me on Skype: supportexpertmobi, live:nadya_394

8. YTZ International

YTZ International Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

YTZ has a bizop/binary rotator :D It rotates offers based on performance and will show our top offers to your users based on their geo/device/OS.

You can see a preview here, sign up for an account here or message me on skype for more info - marissa.ytz

9. StaceyRicci

StaceyRicci Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

ping me on skype skorobogatova_6
    we do own a lot f CPA offers

[​IMG]

10. PurusDigital

PurusDigital Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi Matheus, add me on skype to discuss (social@purusdigital.com).

We do have a lot of CPA offers

11. Dylan Barns

Dylan Barns Affiliate affiliate

Hi there,
    I've been struggling for long time to find the reliable CPA network with great CPA offers and finally I discovered ExpertMobi. I'd recommend you to check them .

12. Alex_Chess

Alex_Chess Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey @Matheus, i think i can help ;) We are the biggest affiliate network in the binary options vertical! We are integrated via ONLY API technology to more than 80 different brokers using 7 different binary options platform!
    Here a couple of words BOA Elite | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
    Ping me on skype: alexandra_boaelite :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. Bonnie Hammonds

Bonnie Hammonds Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

14. Steve Banik

Steve Banik Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Did I just hear CPA? :D @Matheus, I work for the Highest CPA affiliate network in the binary options industry - VIPAffiliates. We have API integration with all of the top brokers and most importantly we offer MUCH HIGHER CPA than any of the other networks. Hit me up on Skype if you are interested: SteveBanik32

15. Segun.dr

Segun.dr Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

You didnt specify the geo you are looking for, and honestly most CPA have lots of offers and its hard to pick one without you giving much details. So I suggest you get use to talking in camera. Check this out if it matches your need CPA MMO offer

16. PurusDigital

PurusDigital Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi Matheus,

I hope you are well.

We have some fantastic CPA offers with the best payouts you can find on the market.

You can check our website ( PurusDigital Affiliate Network ).

In the meantime, if you need anything further please add me on skupe (Marialenapurus) or send me an email : mariaelena@purusdigital.com

Kind Regards,

Marialena

17. Dempseymadden

Dempseymadden Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

MonsterAds have you covered here my friend with the best payouts out there and the ability to pay you weekly

Hit me up on skype when you have a moment - live:dempsey.monsterads

18. MariaV

MariaV Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi,
    check us out:
    Create New Affiliate
    tons of CPA offers, great payouts, easy interface

19. Mia.lasermedia

Mia.lasermedia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi, you can work with us.
    Feel free to contact me. skype:lasermediagroup

Featured Resources (View All)