The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Information on CPA, PPC

Rhythm

affiliate
I am stuck with CPA.
I would like to hear what's working in 2017. I am not looking for exact ways, I have my own head, just need a general idea on what works.

Last edited:
Not really sure what your question specfically refers to. If you expect a general idea for the digital advertising industry, I'd say video is the best performing ad type, which will continue to rise in the years to come.

If you reffer stricly to the method of payment - you missed CPM. There continues to be a discussion over which method works better for each individual business, and it's stricly a matter of the end goal.
CPM = awareness
CPC = traffic
CPA = conversions

From a publisher's perspective, I'd say CPA is the least preffered/popular variant.
CPM is the most common method of pricing for publishers who have lots of traffic - a safe bet, since they get paid even if the audience doesn't click or take action.
CPC is not as successful, unless publishers populate the ad space with ads that are highly relevant to the user, hence increasing the CTR =>> making CPC actually worth it

In the end it all depends on what you are trying to accomplish and which side (pub/advertiser) has more bargaining power.

I am stuck with CPA.
I would like to hear what's working in 2017. I am not looking for exact ways, I have my own head, just need a general idea on what works.
what do you want to know exactly regarding CPA? are you looking for the good ad-networks, traffic sources, offers, or tools? you need to be more specific if you need an effective help!!

I am stuck with CPA.
Hi Rhythm, i think your question is not that clear, i think you should go for MObile offers, cause really, mobile is the key, as you know nowadays almost everybody do use a mobile devices so promoting mobile offers, will give you access to all mobile users, as your potentials leads, so for me, mobile is the key. You should try to go for Cpa campaigns for mobile, wish you luck for that dude!!

MI
Back