The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need help with my Facebook campaign (with Clickbank)

theazzy

affiliate
I start running Facebook campaign yesterday promoting Clickbank Product (in spanish).
Using article Landing Page.
Payout is around $33

Targeting : Many countries with Spanish as their native.
( Mexico, Spain, Venezuela, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador)
Females between the ages of 30 to 59

Target audiences = 2,180,000 people

This is my stats on Facebook

Reach : 71,311
Clicks : 364
CTR : 0.243%
Spent : $13.97 (= 0.038 per click)

------------

This is my stats on Clickbank
Hops count : 151
Order form impression count : 6
Sales : 0

Still no sale :( but have 6 order form impression. 151 hops without sale is normal?

Thank you

Their landing page must suck tbh - does it have a good rating on CB?

Very cheap clicks tho for this type of thing...oCPM?

Some say that selling products on Facebook is not so effective because they are not on the buying mood.
Anyway, there are lots of people who do this successful, but you need the right product. I used to promote a cheap FarmVille ebook on Facebook which worked very well.

The LP also should be suited for social traffic, which is totally different than search traffic.....and you need the right targeting.

Try until few hundred hops and if still no sale, change the angle and targeting.......if still not working, than the product is not suited for FB users and it will take a lot of testing to find what works.

Why not you stick with cheap offers, like dating or gaming?

Ok now 400+ hops with no sale (around 20 order form impression)

Paused it already :) Gonna find new offer to test.

At least you gave it a test, it's better than sitting around wondering! That's a great effort on that part.

As mentioned above it just may not have been targeted towards the social market, either look for an offer in the marketplace that is related or speak to an AM in a network about what to push.

Let us know how you get on!

Did you find a new offer? Always go for ones you KNOW convert - it's worth emailing the owners and asking for EPC's etc - push The Dojo :)

Did you find a new offer? Always go for ones you KNOW convert - it's worth emailing the owners and asking for EPC's etc - push The Dojo :)

still testing 4-5 offers with no success :) I have only 1 offer which used to give me a lot of profit but unfortunately Facebook disapproved some of my ads.
So I started new campaign, but not as good as before.

My new campaign
Thu Nov 21 $67.79
spent $52.19

now I use manual bid (CPC) but facebook suggest bid is very expensive
around $0.43 per click :(

My new campaign
Thu Nov 21 $67.79
spent $52.19

now I use manual bid (CPC) but facebook suggest bid is very expensive
around $0.43 per click :(

You need to learn how to scale - it will always suggest high and you'll be paying that for a few days until it works itself out - don't be afraid to spend money to make it.

banners
Back