The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help with Dynamic Content Gallery

designtech

affiliate
Hey ya'll,
I've been swimming through the sea of newbie distractions for a couple yrs now, after my company outsourced my retirement and career to India in 2007... An I lost everything and @ 47 ; then, I had to figure out how to join the internet marketers boom. Boy what an ocean of information there is...
So now my web site, finally is working and I'm nearly ready to get this show on the road. Thank you for having me in here... I really do understand the value of such a well organized forum like this..
I'm using the Arras Theme, on my wordpress 3.3 site, and I desperately want to use the Dynamic Content Gallery to show my personal content and play my videos on all my posts and the static page (location) but I must insert a code: <?php dynamic_content_gallery(); ?> on my "home.php" file.... easy enough right? well for me, I'm distracted by all the other details that the config guide has in it: http://www.studiograsshopper.ch/dynamic-content-gallery/configuration-guide/ ......

Geezzz, so now I've been learning php ; but I really need html, first. meanwhile my marketing efforts are on hold..... Geez I need to outsource myself huh?

I paid a guy on fiverr, and I've asked my server, but they seem to be duffed too..

God why dose everything have to be so complicated...
Can someone please advise?

thank you.

dean

Hey man good to have you here, I'm not entirely sure what your asking?
Maybe you can show us your website and exactly what your trying to do? are you trying to use content gateways with the gallery mod?

if you're looking for good places to outsource i can advice www.odesk.com very secure and you can pick up some cheap expert PHP wizzes!

I'll try get some people in here but i think you need to explain better your problem!

Hi first of all me too from India :D

As much i understood you wanted to say that you wanted to insert some code in header.php file but was unsuccessful and finally you ended up with hiring someone from fiverr and now things are getting complicated right ??

Well, Things will never go under your thoughts.. You will have to rule on them and make them go under your thoughts !!

If you are a newbie then these are just small hurdles ;)

Best of luck for your IM career !

Regards
~Sam~

banners
Back