The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Help... Very Basic

pmeetonline

affiliate
I am totally new to CPA affiliate marketing. I have planing to start CPA marketing. I have many new ideas to drive traffic to my website. What I want to ask is very very basic and simple.

When I get approved to an affiliate network, I will have to select an offer to promote in which I am interested. Let's suppose I selected an offer of mobile apps download. So, I will get a tracking URL of that URL and I will have to place that URL on my website. So, whenever a user click on that link and downloads the app, is that counted as a conversion? or that is just for tracking the URL?

Please help me with this urgently. I am very much eager to start CPA but this is the only confusion I am having.

The link from your offer will take the person to the offer. If they complete the offer requirements (eg. download) then you have a conversion. Be sure to put your sub id's in your link to help realize which keywords, etc., are bringing your traffic and conversions.

Hey,

Yes, the conversion will count. But be sure to read about the offer as some could require to play that game, in example for at least 3mins.

Good luck
Evaldas

banners
Back