The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need help to survive!

Chang

affiliate
Hello! Friends I have just retired three months back and don’t get pension because I was working in a private firm. These days I am facing financial crunch which is really pinching my life and health. I’ve a fair knowledge of computer operations. Is there any online business which I can do by sitting at home?
Please help me.

There are loads of online opportunities, the big trouble is finding one that suits your skills and works for you. Personally if i were you i would start reading up on affiliate marketing and SEO.

In theory a good product site, and some good SEO and you should be able to earn a reasonable income.

If you have any interests then its always worth considering something you are interested in, its always much easier to run any business when you have a real interest and understanding of the subject matter.

Google ads are the default method for making money on the internet. If you go that route, remember that content is king!

Start with afiliate marketing for starters and google adsense, but key is to build a relevent website with quality content as sitesmart had suggested. But theres loads of oppurtunity for work at home jobs out there in the inernet.

All the best

Start blogging and test what you come up learning in seo .Trust me you'll be sooner a rank booster. This is the my guide when i started in seo here

You can join freelancer sites to get some long term works or you can also work on your own like blogging.

banners
Back