The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need help on a post

I manage a forum which is affiliate link friendly. I wrote a sales page on this. At what point may I ask for help on this without the new guy here being suspected of spamming?

Thank you,

Rick

I manage a forum which is affiliate link friendly. I wrote a sales page on this. At what point may I ask for help on this without the new guy here being suspected of spamming?

Thank you,

Rick

You can start asking for help right away man. Get involved brother. That's what this place is all about. Post in the right forums with your questions and everything will turn on man. Active members get the most attention from the other members.

Looking forward to you getting things done!

Feel free to PM me the link and I can post on your behalf in this thread, or post it so it doesn't look like a link, change the . for dot etc

Sorry folks I tried to post a link to my pitch page. Looks like I need some more posts under my belt before I can get help. Perfectly understandable.

Rick

Our forums require 10 posts before you add hyperlinks. It's a spam prevention method. Just get a few more useful posts in and you'll be set to go.

Feel free to PM me the link and I can post on your behalf in this thread, or post it so it doesn't look like a link, change the . for dot etc

I appreciate your faith in a new person. I tried to send via conversation. It referred to my post as having a "sneaky link" even after removing http and www and spelling out dot.

Excellent software. SMF has nothing like this. May I ask what OS the forum is based on?

Tim I'm happy to comply with the rules. I thank you for reaching out.

Rick

Every forum has some rules and regulations.... if we follow the rules and regulations then it won't ban us or spam us... but if we follow the rules then we can posts many posts..... you can add your links and signature after posting 15-20 posts in this forum... it's better if you post regularly then you will definately come to that how it all works... I hope you have understood and if you haven't then PM me so I will tell you briefly........

Every forum has some rules and regulations.... if we follow the rules and regulations then it won't ban us or spam us... but if we follow the rules then we can posts many posts..... you can add your links and signature after posting 15-20 posts in this forum... it's better if you post regularly then you will definately come to that how it all works... I hope you have understood and if you haven't then PM me so I will tell you briefly........

As a forum owner myself and understand and respect the rules of other forums. I admit to being jealous of that nice mod that stopped my PM thus saving hard working moderators time.

Rick

@YourMlmTools.biz...... good to hear that you have your own forums and you are owner of that forums..... you are right that we should also respect the rules and regulations of other forums... only thn you will be capable of making a good repute in that forum... and try not to break the rules..

MI
Back