The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need help - How to select the right offers for a PPD

shaggy

affiliate
I just launched my PPD (coded by myself) and I was hoping to get some insight into what i might be doing wrong.

I'm currently only using Adworkmedia and selecting offers based on the conversion rate their API returns.

I started out with adscend media then wanted to select offers from both adscendmedia and Adworkmedia to give my users even better earnings but it didn't seem to go to plan - conversions plummeted...

Hoping to drive conversions up, I dropped Adscendmedia and just went with adworkmedia because they allowed me to sort
This Month I've gotten 222 clicks and only 7 leads (3.15% conversion rate) at adwork media
Last month I got 126 clicks and 15 leads (11.90%) -- at adworkmedia
The month before at 323 clicks and 35 (10.8%) at adscend

Am I on the right track? What would you recommend I do to try to improve?

Any suggestions would help a lot :)

1)You should increase your traffic to get more leads.
2)i personally like paid traffic because the offers we are selected have targeted countries So the paid traffic give us better result with high amount of conversation.
3)In CPC networks use (Facebook ads , 7search and google adwords) and in PPV use (leadimpact ,traffic vance etc).
4)before invest money in paid traffic first search on forums and study the cases .
5)soon you Got success.
:)

1)You should increase your traffic to get more leads.
2)i personally like paid traffic because the offers we are selected have targeted countries So the paid traffic give us better result with high amount of conversation.
3)In CPC networks use (Facebook ads , 7search and google adwords) and in PPV use (leadimpact ,traffic vance etc).
4)before invest money in paid traffic first search on forums and study the cases .
5)soon you Got success.

@ arslanamjad999 - It seems you are an expert with paid traffic xD
You have 4 posts in 5 minutes after joining to forum and all posts are
about same things...
How much monthly do you invest in "paid traffic"...you should create a case study;)

MI
Back