propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need Help getting started with Mobile CPA

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Digitard93, May 17, 2015.

1. Digitard93

Digitard93 Affiliate affiliate

Hi Folks,
    I want to get started with mobile CPA, but I'm at a loss at where to begin. I have experience building landing pages/web sites and things like that.

What I need is some basic training for a complete noob that explains the process of getting started and how it works. I've researched and have found some traffic sources.

Can anyone recommend a training course, and ebook or something to help me get started that is worth buying and not a rip off?

I have money to buy traffic and training (within reason), but I don't know where to begin and I don't want to waste it.

Let me be clear - I'm not asking for anybody's super double secret million dollar campaign, your awesome landing page you spent tons of money developing or your ninja secrets you hold near and dear to your heart. I don't want a hand out, just a hand up to get started.

It's a long shot, but would anyone be willing to Skype and answer some basic questions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and/or advice.

2. newaff

newaff Affiliate affiliate

post your questions here i not an expert or anything but i always try to help

3. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

For mobile CPA I'd recommend @cashmoneyaffiliate - Mobile Immersion Area.

(Non-ref link: MobileImmresion)

Its got really detailed newbie friendly guides from setting up tracking to optimsing campaigns on different traffic sources.
    Plus, you get LP and banner concepts tp help you get started right away.

PS There are many people on this forum who can vouch for cashmoneyaffiliate

razrus5 likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed